Experiencing a fall, broken bone, or sprain?
EZaccessMD’s mobile urgent care services can diagnose and treat sprain or fracture.
EZaccessMD is the only mobile urgent care that offers diagnostic testing and imaging in the home or workplace, so we can provide convenient treatment within the comfort of your home or office.
Mobile Urgent Care Services
Fall, sprain, or broken bone symptoms & treatment
You may have a broken (also called fractured) foot after an accident or fall. This common injury requires prompt medical attention and can be serious. The severity of a broken foot can vary, so it’s important to talk to your doctor if you think your foot is broken.
They can develop a treatment plan to help you recover. The most common symptoms of a broken foot include:
- problems walking or putting weight on the foot
- deformity, such as a broken bone sticking out of the skin or the foot facing the wrong way
- your symptoms can vary, but pain, bruising, and swelling tend to be common.
It’s important to see a doctor if you think your foot is broken. Don’t wait for the symptoms to get worse. Serious complications are possible if you don’t treat the injury. You may develop an infection or have long-lasting or permanent changes to the shape of your foot.
Make sure to see a doctor in the following cases:
- You think your foot is broken.
- Your symptoms get worse.
- The pain and swelling increase in the foot.
- You develop numbness and circulation problems in the foot.
- Your foot turns blue and becomes cold.
- You can see a bone sticking out of the skin.
- Your foot is deformed and in an unnatural position, such as turned the wrong way.
- You can’t walk, stand, or put weight on the foot.
- You notice redness or red streaks around the injury, which can be a sign of infection.
We Bring Urgent Care to You!
We provide your employees with all-inclusive care that translates into healthier and more productive employees and produces significant savings for your company as well.
EZaccessMD has the capabilities to test, diagnose, and treat a sore throat or a strep. We do all the essential urgent care needed for adults or children in the comfort and convenience of your own home or workplace.