How do I become a member?
Call 855-OUR-EZMD (855 687-3963) for more information on available plans and how to register.
Can I sign up my organization, group or business?
Yes. Contact us at 855-OUR-EZMD and we will be happy to complete your registration!
If I am no longer employed, can I re-enroll in EZaccessMD?
How will my organization, group or business benefit from signing up?
There are many benefits to becoming a member organization:
- Self-Insured Entities: We provide dollar-for-dollar savings every time a member can be treated via telemedicine instead of going to the ER, urgent care, or their regular doctor’s office. Since we are locally-based, we can order X-Rays, lab tests, and provide appropriate referrals unlike national telemedicine providers.
- High Deductible Plans: Employers can save thousands of dollars by transitioning their employees to high deductible plans. The cost-effective services offered by EZaccessMD can help make the transition more appealing to employees getting ready to face higher out-of-pocket costs.
- Get back to work: Our telemedicine services provide instant access to diagnosis and treatment, so employees and their families can get treated and return to work more quickly.
- Productivity: With access to affordable, immediate doctor consultations, employees are more likely to get treatment before their condition worsens and avoid missing work time; and more importantly, get on the road to recovery without waiting to see a doctor.
- Easy set up: Send us your employees’ demographic information and we take care of the rest. We are not constrained to the open enrollment period. You can start and add or subtract employees anytime!
When are you available?
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for phone or video consults and can dispatch our mobile team to your home or workplace.
How can we contact you when we need to?
We can be reached via phone and email, in addition to video conferencing when needed.
How fast will we hear back from a provider?
We are dedicated to responding to all phone calls within 15 minutes of a patient’s initial request.
What do your services include?
Please visit our “What can I use it for” page to see all that we treat.
Can you provide a prescription?
Yes. If we determine that a prescription is medically appropriate we can send it directly to your pharmacy.
Are there additional fees outside my monthly fee?
We are happy to provide subscribers to 24/7 access to a doctor. However, New York State law dictates that some diagnostic and treatment services may have a fee for patient care.
What else do I need to know about the services provided?
- We (EZaccessMD) do not replace your primary care doctor, insurance provider, or pharmacy.
- We reserve the right to deny care at anytime at the discretion of management for potential misuse of services.
- We must operate in accordance with New York State regulations.
- EZaccessMD does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
- EZaccessMD does not guarantee that a prescription will be written.
What does my monthly subscription cover?
Your monthly subscription gives you 24/7 access to tele-consultations and in some regions, includes deploying a mobile assessment team to your home. In accordance with New York State law, some diagnostic and treatment services may have a patient care fee.
Are there any medical conditions you will not treat?
Yes. If you have a medical emergency you should call 911. There are also many conditions that require an in-person consultation with a physician, which we cannot provide.
If the mobile team comes to my house, can they give me a shot or dose of medicine?
No, the mobile team can only do testing, imaging, and basic measurements like taking your vitals. In certain cases, they will use a stethoscope to listen to your heart and lung sounds.
If the doctor orders an X-Ray, will the mobile team come to my house?
Yes, usually within an hour or two. They will call ahead to give you a more specific time frame.
Can I use your services just to get a second opinion?
Yes. You can call us with any medical question or concern and we will use our expertise and available resources to provide you with the best advice possible.
Can I be excluded for a pre-existing medical condition?
No. We do not exclude anyone for pre-existing medical conditions. However, some conditions make patients higher risk for having serious medical complications and should therefore be treated by a primary care doctor or specialist.
Can I talk to a specialist?
If we determine that you need a specialist, we will refer you to one. We may also consult with a specialist regarding your question or condition in order to serve you better.
Do you take health insurance?
No. Our low monthly fee is not covered by health insurance. However, any prescriptions, testing or referrals to other doctors will be covered in the same way your health insurance normally would.
How do I as a member pay for services?
You don’t. Your employer has paid for your subscription.
If I have something that I think you need to see in order to diagnose me can I still get a consult?
Yes. If you have a visible injury or rash, for example, you can send us pictures or we can do a video conference. When needed, we can send a mobile team to your home to help assess your condition.
How do I contact the medical board if I have a concern or want to verify a provider’s license?
Can I cancel my membership?
Yes. You can cancel anytime after 90 days without having to pay a cancellation fee.