Note: This article was originally published by the Rochester Business Journal.
Thirty-two honorees—29 individuals and three organizations—have been selected as recipients of the Rochester Business Journal’s 2019 Health Care Achievement Awards. This year’s group is the 17th to receive the awards.
The Health Care Achievement Award recipients will be honored during a luncheon March 22 at the Hyatt Regency Rochester. The event recognizes excellence, promotes innovation and honors the efforts of organizations and individuals making a significant impact on the quality of health care in our area.
“The Rochester community is fortunate to have such a strong health care industry with organizations and professionals who do amazing work every day,” said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, publisher of the Rochester Business Journal. “We are happy to honor the accomplishments of these people and organizations who go to great lengths to make Rochester a healthier community.”
Award nominations were made by community members, who supplied biographies, testimonials and other supporting information. Winners were selected by the Rochester Business Journal.
Individuals and groups are being honored in 10 categories:
Health Care Innovation
- Cognivue, Cognivue
- LVAD Implantation Technique, University of Rochester Medical Center
- PILL – Smart Opioid Dispenser, Rochester Regional Health
- Mark Cronin, Accountable Health Partners
- Mark Klyczek, Rochester Regional Health
- Maureen Loyal, Finger Lakes Health
- Tonya Brooks, Rochester Regional Health
- Yvette Conyers, University of cheap Phentermine
- Alexis Johnson, Nurse Connection Staffing
- Joseph Majauskas, Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic, Rochester Regional Health Eastern Division
- Michael Scharf, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Peter Ziarnowski, Rochester Vet Center
- Erin Collier, Trillium Health
- Cristine Crawford, UR Medicine Thompson Health
- Mary Frances Venturelli-Kolbuc, Rochester Regional Health
- Thomas Campbell, UR Medicine/Highland Hospital
- Scott Feitell, Rochester Regional Health
- Michael Mendoza, Monroe County Department of Public Health
- Gail Brocious, Hurlbut Care Communities
- Patricia Hoke, Rochester zolpidem Health
- Timothy Lum, Highland Hospital
- Sue Chlebowski, The Arc of Monroe
- Tiffany Pulcino, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Suzanne Rosso, Holy Childhood
- Nicole Acquisto and Rachel Schult, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Christopher Dool, EZaccessMD
- Kim Sadwick, Villa of Hope
- David Beck, Cancer Wellness Connections
- George and Thelma Haizlip, Rochester Regional Health
- Bud Wesley, Friends of Strong Memorial Hospital – University of Rochester Medical Center
To purchase tickets to the luncheon, go to rbj.net/events/health-care-achievement. For ticket questions, please contact Jessica Sims at [email protected]. To learn about various sponsorship opportunities, please contact Suzanne Fischer-Huettner at [email protected].